Product Manager (m/f)
Location: Stuttgart or Berlin | Start: as early as possible
- Together with the Product Owners you are responsible for the definition of outstanding user experience and functionalities as well as the creation and maintenance of the roadmap.
- You plan and conduct user surveys and tests, evaluate relevant KPIs, and use this information as the basis for the ongoing evolution of our framework
- As a team player you work in a cross-functional team of engineers and business people to create an ongoing flow of relevant new features and improve our business every day.
- In perspective you build and lead a product management team.
- You bring the ability to communicate product requirements in a clear and structured way to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You are able to translate our product strategy into user stories and constantly improve our products based on KPIs.
- You are familiar with web technologies and how they can be exploited to build innovative products
- You have an analytic mindset and challenge the status quo every day.
- You have a least 2 years of product management experience, preferably in a tech startup
No meeting wednesday
Regular team events
The notebook you want
- You work very closely with all founders and experience what it’s like to run a start-up and change an industry.
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom, which you will be responsible for.
- Learn from a highly motivated, very international and the friendliest team with many years of experience in B2B business, engineering, software and consulting.
- Fairness, efficiency, hard work, fun, strength oriented are our company values.